Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Broon Ters was an individual alive at the same time as the Twi'lek Doton Het, who lived during the Dark Wars, a string of conflicts fought between the remnants of the Sith Empire and the Galactic Republic. At some point, Ters and Het played a gambling card game known as pazaak together.
Broon Ters was an individual who was a contemporary of the Twi'lek Doton Het, who was alive during the Dark Wars, a series of conflicts between the Galactic Republic and the remnants of the Sith Empire that began in 3955 BBY. On one occasion, Ters played a gambling card game called pazaak against Het. At one point during the pazaak match, both Ters and Het had won two rounds of play each. At the time, Ters had two cards left to use and Het had three cards remaining.
Personality and traitsEdit
In the match with Het, Ters was able to play well enough to win two rounds of play, though Ters also lost two.
Behind the scenesEdit
The name Broon Ters originated as a player-chosen name used for the Jedi Exile in Obsidian Entertainment's 2004 video game Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords. In order to provide an illustration of a game of pazaak, , a user on Wookieepedia, an online Star Wars encyclopedia, uploaded of the game to that website. This screenshot was later printed in Del Rey's 2008 The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, with the removal of an action box declaring that Ters won the fourth round of play. This inclusion of "Broon Ters" made the name canonical. Although Doton Het was present on Citadel Station over the planet Telos IV in the game, the location and time of the game between Ters and Het cannot be determined since The Old Republic: Revan, a novel by Drew Karpyshyn released in 2011, confirmed that the Exile's real name was "Meetra Surik." Therefore, Broon Ters must have been a separate character, which also meant that—although the player must be a Human in the game—Ters was not confirmed to be a Human.
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. III ("Pazaak") (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. III, p. 15 ("Pazaak") shows that Broon Ters played a game of pazaak aganist Doton Het, and since Het lived during the Old Republic era, Broon Ters must have lived during the Old Republic era.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Knights of the Old Republic Campaign Guide
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. III, p. 15 ("Pazaak")
- ↑ Kaal-Jhyy (May 4, 2006 4:56 PM). File:Pazaak(KOTOR2).jpg. Wookieepedia. Retrieved on May 18, 2012.
- ↑ The Old Republic: Revan