Biology and appearanceEdit
Society and cultureEdit
As a species, the Bufopel were usually peaceful. However, in case of conflict, they would not hesitate to unite to defend themselves.
Bufopel in the galaxyEdit
During the Galactic Civil War, Bufopel warriors known as Bufopel Protectors joined the ranks of the Alliance to Restore the Republic, a movement that sought to topple the Galactic Empire and restore democracy.
- Star Wars: Commander (First identified as Bufopel)
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi (First appearance)
- The Last Jedi: Rose and Finn's Secret Mission
- The Last Jedi Adaptation 3
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 Star Wars: Commander
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places the events of the film Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens in 34 ABY. As Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi carries on immediately from the events of The Force Awakens, it can be assumed to take place in the same year.