|Chronological and political information|
Bulgan was an Ansionian who had a hunched back and was missing an eye due to a suubatar accident he suffered as a child. His brain was also damaged during the accident until the Jedi Barriss Offee fixed it.
His disabilities caused him to be thrown out of his Tasbir clan as a child to live in the cities. He became an enforcer for Soergg the Hutt, who placed detonator around their necks to ensure loyalty. He was bald, had pale skin, and was of average height and strength. He, along with Kyakhta were tasked by the Hutt to capture a Jedi Padawan; though their mission was foiled by Jedi Offee, who cured his mental affliction. They then accompanied the Jedi on their mission across the planet.
- The Approaching Storm (First appearance)
- (Picture only)
- "Who's Who in the Jedi Order"—Star Wars Insider 62
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 45 (OFF1, Barriss Offee)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. I ("Bulgan")
- The Essential Reader's Companion