- "Anyway, this sector blockade—it's made moving goods a real pain. Even getting off Burnin Konn means more authorization checks than it used to."
- ―"Happy" Dapp
Burnin Konn was a planet in the Anoat sector that served as a mining colony for chromium and other ores. The surface was almost entirely uninhabitable, with the planet's population being contained to areas like the Konn-Nevos Spaceport, Longstar Marketplace, and the Carbon Score Cantina. Imperial Governor Adelhard's Iron Blockade of the Anoat sector forced the citizenry of Burnin Konn to resort to acquiring much-needed goods from local crime bosses. Three months after the Battle of Endor, Burnin Konn was one of dozens of worlds targeted by the remnants of the Empire.
Although it originally had a flora of its own, Burnin Konn had become a mostly uninhabitable and entirely inhospitable wasteland by the time of the Galactic Civil War. Its rocky surface was replete with deep crags containing ore-rich deposits, and was constantly buffeted by deadly winds charged with clouds of carbon dust.
A planet devoid of of native sentient lifeforms, Burnin Konn was settled several centuries before the Galactic Civil War as a mining colony for chromium, dolovite, and other rare ores. In time, it became one of the four Mining Worlds of the Anoat sector. Eventually, chromium and dolovite mining operations ended up destroying the planet's indigenous flora, transforming Burnin Konn into a nearly uninhabitable wasteland.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 Locations. Star Wars: Uprising Official Website. Retrieved on September 11, 2015.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 Star Wars: Uprising
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 Planet 1: Burnin Konn. Kabam Official Star Wars: Uprising Support Knowledge Base. Retrieved on February 6, 2016.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Star Wars: Uprising—Crew Run: "Exfiltration"
- ↑ Shattered Empire, Part IV
- Star Wars: Uprising official site (First mentioned)