| Production information
| Technical specifications
|Chronological and political information|
- "They're shutting down all the controls!"
- ―Obi-Wan Kenobi, during the Battle of Coruscant
Buzz droids were sabotage droids used by the Confederacy of Independent Systems during the later stages of the Clone Wars for purpose of disabling enemy craft. They were transferred to enemy fighters via specialized missiles, and popped open to reveal their insect-looking body. They operated quickly, using their tools of vandalism, such thing as cutters. While their tools were effective, the central eye was a weak spot which could make the buzz droid out of commission when hit.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Point of No Return"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Sabotage"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Unknown"
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith (First appearance)