After the Tournament on Serenno, the Box came into the possession of Bwahl, and he made it mobile. Bwahl used the Box to travel to the strongholds of his rival kajidics, where he tortured his enemies for entertainment.
Sometime before the Battle of Yavin, he had some ancient artifacts he wanted to buy, so he gave the currency to Han Solo and Chewbacca. They traveled to Mimban to deliver and receive the credits and artifacts to the salesman, a male Human named Jake. He was known to use kessum during interrogations.
Behind the scenesEdit
Bwahl was named after Brendon Wahlberg, a member of the Star Wars Fanboy Association.
- The Essential Guide to Droids
- The Essential Guide to Alien Species
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 56 (EXE3, Mark X Executioner Droid)
- "The History of the Mandalorians"—Star Wars Insider 80
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Bounty Hunter Code: From the Files of Boba Fett