Byblos was a planet that stands for technological advances and is found in the Colonies. Byblos also made a name for itself through the company BlasTech, which was founded during the era of the Old Republic. At the time of the Galactic Empire, the planet was considered one of the busiest and most important planets in the Colonies. At that time, Byblos was clearly affected by the suppression of some different alien species that were declared as slaves to the Empire.
Byblos was the headquarters of Byblos Drive Yards, and some other important technology brands maintained corporate towers there. It was a densely populated manufacturing center for high technology and military items. The natives built huge city towers, some of which had 5,000 levels or more. BlasTech, SoroSuub, and Sienar Fleet Systems all maintained corporate towers on Byblos.
The average day lasted 38 standard hours and the year 402 local days.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Rise of the Hutt Cartel (Mentioned only)
- Shadow Games (Mentioned only)
- (First appearance)
- (Mentioned only)
- Cracken's Rebel Operatives
- Platt's Starport Guide
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Premiere Limited (Card: Ellorrs Madak)
- "[[|]]"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 9
- No Disintegrations
- "The Great Herdship Heist"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 15
- Shadows of the Empire Sourcebook
- Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The New Essential Guide to Droids
- Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Praji
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Atlas
- Galaxy of Intrigue
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook
- The Bounty Hunter Code: From the Files of Boba Fett