The C-ROC Gozanti-class cruiser was a modified Gozanti-class cruiser model manufactured by the Corellian Engineering Corporation. While at first glance the vessel bore little resemblance to the standard Gozanti class ships of the previous decade or so, the underlying structure was largely unchanged, the main differences being the addition of three extra engine turbines fitted above the standard configuration engines, a widened, flared prow and bridge module, and additional cargo loaders on both sides midships. Cikatro Vizago, criminal leader of the Broken Horn Syndicate, used a C-ROC Gozanti-class cruiser, the Broken Horn, as his personal flagship. An associate, the crime lord Azmorigan, similarly used a C-ROC Gozanti class freighter, named Merchant One. The Galactic Empire also used somewhat differently modified Gozanti class ships as transports, these being more similar in outline to the standard configuration. One such Imperial craft was used to deliver Wookiee prisoners to the spice mines of Kessel.
- Star Wars Rebels: Spark of Rebellion
- A New Hero (First appearance)
- Star Wars Rebels – "Empire Day"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Idiot's Array"
- Battle to the End
- Star Wars Rebels – "Rebel Resolve"
- "Rebel Bluff"—Star Wars Insider 158
- Star Wars Rebels – "Brothers of the Broken Horn"
- Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide (First mentioned)
- Star Wars Rebels: Head to Head
- Ultimate Star Wars
- (as "C-ROC carrier ship")