During the Clone Wars WAC-47 was requested to integrate D-Squad, a special missions group of droids led by Meebur Gascon and assigned by the Jedi Council to recover a vital Separatist encryption module, so he left Neyo.
During the final days of the war Neyo was stationed on Saleucami during the Outer Rim Sieges. While on speeder bike patrol with his Jedi general, Stass Allie, he received Order 66 from Supreme Chancellor Palpatine, so he and a wingman opened fire with their speeder-mounted laser cannons, killing Stass Allie and destroying her speeder bike in the process.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Secret Weapons"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Point of No Return"
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith (First appearance)
- (First identified as CC-8826, "Neyo")
- Star Wars in 100 Scenes (Picture only)