Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The droid stood on powerful durasteel legs, which in turn were anchored by two magnapod disks. It had extremely thick armor to protect it from attacks and accidental detonations of ammunition. Its arms were made to handle cargo skids and missiles, while the primitive cognitive module stood at the center of the droid, covered by a single, large photoreceptor. A repulsorlift drive on the droid's back allowed it to compensate for lifting cargo heavier than itself. The droid was set to obey verbal commands by its operators, but only spoke Binary itself. It was not particularly bright, but it was programmed to handle ammunition, reload weapons and perform basic repairs. It cost 15,000 credits new.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Zillo Beast Strikes Back"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Citadel"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Mercy Mission"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Crisis on Naboo"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Secret Weapons"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Missing in Action"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Voices"
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed comic (Appears in flashback(s))
- The Droids of Episode III
- Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars Chronicles: The Prequels
- The New Essential Guide to Droids
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Galaxy at War
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars The Complete Season Three