Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "That electronically-charged fabric will keep any scanner from picking up what's under it."
- ―Luke Skywalker
Fabritech's CN-15 camouflage netting was formed of netting made up of metallic jamming fibers which produced a reflective ability that avoided detection from standard sensor sweeps. It needed to be connected to a small power source for maximum effectiveness. The net was covered in overlapping sensor baffle scales that emulate the emissions of the surrounding terrain. It came in a small backpack and was deployable by two people in under a minute. Fully expanded, it would cover a 15 square meter area. It was once tested underwater by the mercenary Gunman, and worked just as effectively, so long as the power cell lasted.
- Star Wars 31: Return to Tatooine (First appearance)
- Star Wars 59: Bazarre
- Shadows of the Empire comic
- Shadows of the Empire novel
- The Courtship of Princess Leia
- Legacy of the Force: Fury
- Arms & Equipment Guide
- Gundark's Fantastic Technology: Personal Gear
- Rules of Engagement: The Rebel SpecForce Handbook
- Shadows of the Empire Sourcebook
- The Clone Wars Campaign Guide
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 37 (CAM4, Camouflage Methods)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Dangerous Covenants