|CS-Mark 12 holoprojector|
|Physical and technical specifications|
2.8 meters diameter
| Usage and history
The CS-Mark 12 was a holoprojector unit produced by Plescinia Entertainments during the time of the Galactic Republic. This unit was commonly installed aboard Mon Calamari Star Cruisers when the vessels were modified for use in the starfleet of the Alliance to Restore the Republic.
The CS-Mark 12 hologram projection system measured 2.8 meters in diameter, and was initially designed for public presentations, but during the Galactic Civil War was adapted for military applications. Data was received by the unit via standard storage devices or through direct feeds from droids or datapads. Operator's panels were set into the perimeter of the unit, which allowed users to control audio level, aspect ratio and playback settings, and provided the tools of a complete editing suite.
Rebel technicians used a CS-Mark 12 to plot out the projected plan of attack against the second Death Star prior to the Battle of Endor. The presentation, held aboard Home One in the Sullust system, displayed holographic representations of Endor and the Death Star, and simulated a successful attack run on the station.
- Star Wars: Republic 7: Outlander, Part 1
- Star Wars: Empire 9: Darklighter, Part 2
- Star Wars: Rebellion 4: My Brother, My Enemy, Part 4
- Star Wars: Rebellion 5: My Brother, My Enemy, Part 5
- Star Wars: Rebellion 11: Small Victories, Part 1
- Star Wars: Rebellion 12: Small Victories, Part 2
- Star Wars: Rebellion 13: Small Victories, Part 3
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi (First appearance)
- Star Wars Infinities: Return of the Jedi (Non-canonical appearance)
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe (as light table)
- The Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- The New Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- Star Wars: Chronicles
- Arms & Equipment Guide
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 137 (HOL10, Holographic Technology)