|Chronological and political information|
- "Don't worry about him; let him go!"
- ―Fox, ordering his men to cease firing at Bail Organa
Fox helped establish patrols in the undercity to monitor possible terrorist activity, thus giving him frequent connection to life outside the Grand Army of the Republic. He was interested in the Journeyman Protectors on Concord Dawn, and wished to be one after the war was over.
Fox was part of the 501st Legion, which would storm the Jedi Temple with Darth Vader. Following the Jedi massacre, Sergeant Fox guarded the Temple's starfighter hangar bay. Senator Bail Organa then landed at the hangar platform to ask for information about the ongoing events. Appo ordered Organa to leave the place, when his squad was suddenly attacked by Zett Jukassa. The young Jedi killed several troopers and wounded Commander Appo, but Fox managed to shoot the Padawan before he could reach Organa's airspeeder. His soldiers then started to fire upon Organa, but Fox ordered them to let the senator go.
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith novel (First appearance)
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith comic
- Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith Scrapbook
- "Guide to the Grand Army of the Republic"—Star Wars Insider 84 (First identified as CT-0000/1010)
- "Order 66: Destroy All Jedi"—Star Wars Insider 87
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia