- "Don't worry about him, let him go!"
- ―CT-0000/1010 orders his men to cease firing at Bail Organa
CT-0000/1010, nicknamed Fox, was a clone of the bounty hunter Jango Fett who served as a loyal Clone Sergeant in the Grand Army of the Republic during the Clone Wars between the Galactic Republic and the Confederacy of Independent Systems. As part of the 501st Legion, he spent most of the war stationed on the planet Coruscant and in the year 19 BBY he was part of the forces that assaulted the Jedi Temple during Order 66.
The sergeant's unit was assigned to guard the entrances and exits to the temple, and CT-0000/1010 was present with Clone Commander Appo on one of the temple's landing pads when Senator Bail Organa arrived to investigate the attack. As Appo was asking Organa to leave, the Jedi padawan Zett Jukassa attacked the clones present, but after wounding Appo was killed by CT-0000/1010. Sick of the war and having lost all desire to fight, the sergeant ordered his men to stop firing on Organa as the senator fled.
A clone on CoruscantEdit
- "There's been a rebellion, sir. Don't worry, the situation is under control."
- ―Appo informs Bail Organa that Fox and the rest of the 501st have things under control at the Jedi Temple
CT-0000/1010 was the designation of a clone of the human male bounty hunter Jango Fett, who was created on the planet Kamino in order to serve as a clone trooper in the Grand Army of the Galactic Republic. He served throughout the entirety of the Clone Wars between the Republic and the Confederacy of Independent Systems as part of the 501st Legion, spending most of the war station on Coruscant, the capital of the Republic.
By the year 19 BBY, CT-0000/1010 had earned the rank of Clone Sergeant and was known by the nickname Fox. When in that year, Supreme Chancellor Sheev Palpatine issued Order 66 to all clone forces, tasking them with killing all members of the Jedi Order, the sergeant was amongst the 501st forces led by Sith Lord Anakin Skywalker in an attack on the Jedi Temple on Coruscant.
Sparring the senatorEdit
- "I'm sorry, sir. It's time for you to leave."
- ―Appo orders Bail Organa to leave while Fox and the other clones block the senator's path
CT-0000/1010's unit was assigned the duty of guarding the entrances and exits to the temple, and he was present with several other troopers and Clone Commander Appo on one of the temple's landing pads when Senator Bail Organa arrived in a landspeeder to investigate what was going on. Appo explained the Jedi had betrayed the Republic and then swiftly ordered Organa to leave, but as the senator did so the Jedi padawan Zett Jukassa attacked Appo and his men.
As the commander and those around him were cut down, the remaining clones opened fire on the young Jedi and a bolt from CT-0000/1010's blaster dealt the killing blow. Organa quickly fled the scene in his speeder as the clones prepared to fire on him too, but as Appo was wounded, the sergeant ordered his men to stand down.
Personality and traitsEdit
CT-0000-1010 was a loyal soldier throughout the entirety of the Clone Wars, but by the war's end he had grown tired of the fighting. Having to kill Jukassa during Order 66 was the final straw, causing him to lose all desire for battle and order his men to allow Organa to flee. As a clone of Jango Fett, the sergeant had tan skin, black hair and brown eyes.
Behind the scenesEdit
CT-0000/1010 first appeared in the film Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith, released on May 19, 2005. Like all clones in the film he was voiced by Temuera Morrison and generated using CGI. The sergeant was not named in the film but received his designation in the Star Wars Legends article "Guide to the Grand Army of the Republic", which was written by Karen Traviss and Ryan Kaufman and published in Star Wars Insider 84 on September 25, 2005. The names were confirmed to be canon by the video game Star Wars: Force Collection, which was initially released in 2013.
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Force Collection (Card: Clone Sergeant Fox (★★★★) (link)) (First identified as CT-0000/1010 and "Fox")
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 Star Wars: Force Collection
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- ↑ Star Wars Year By Year: A Visual History, Updated and Expanded Edition
- ↑ "Guide to the Grand Army of the Republic"—Star Wars Insider 84