- "General, the enemy fire is penetrating our shields!"
- ―CT-411, to Mace Windu
CT-411, also known as "Ponds", specialized in military reconnaissance in his clone training on Kamino. However, he did not receive instructions on how interact with the Jedi like the adjutants Prime Minister Lama Su identified to Master Yoda when he took command of the Clone Army.
Battle of RylothEdit
After the blockade was destroyed, Ponds was aboard one of the transports landing on Ryloth near Nabat. However, Ponds saw that the Separatists proton cannons fire was penetrating their shields. He then contacted Kenobi for Windu. After the landing, Ponds and Windu lead their force to free the capital of Lessu. En route, their forces were on a cliff where they came under fire and were pinned down by AATs. After Windu cleared the way, Ponds brought up Lightning Squadron to take the AATs. He then took one of the AT-RTs and told Windu that they had lost 32 men, including command crews of three walkers.
Onboard one of the AT-TEs, Ponds was informed thay were coming up on a village. Ponds then decided to give rations to the villagers, knowing they would be hungry. Ponds then saw Hyena bombers attack the village. He then contacted Windu, informing him, Cham Syndulla and his resistance fighters of the fire-bombing campaign that has destroyed several villages. After the resistance fighters joined their forces, Ponds prepared his men and watch with Syndulla for Windu to activate the bridge. When Windu was discovered, Ponds was able to destroy one of the STAPs. Ponds, alongside Syndulla then led the charge into Lessu ahead of their forces. After Tambor was captured, Ponds then watched the parade alongside Windu.
Search for survivorsEdit
Later, Ponds accompanied Windu in his search for survivors in a crater following the defeat of the Droid Army on Malastare. There, they found survivors. They also came across the Zillo Beast. Luckily, they were rescued by Skywalker and were able to board a gunship.
On the EnduranceEdit
Later in the Clone Wars, Ponds joined Windu and fellow Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker onboard the Republic Venator-class Star Destroyer Endurance, alongside Admiral Kilian. When the young Boba Fett suddenly tried to kill Windu, he damaged the ship's core, sending it into disarray. As Windu, Skywalker, and the ship's crew abandoned ship, Ponds stood alongside Kilian and his navigational crew as the ship went down upon Vanqor.
While in the wrecked ship on Vanqor, Ponds, Kilian, and a surviving crewman were all taken captive by Fett and his bounty hunter allies Aurra Sing, Bossk, and Castas. They were then taken to Slave I, where Bossk guarded them. As Skywalker and Windu tried to find Ponds, Kilian, and any other survivors, the bounty hunters held the three Republic officers captive. After the hunters thought that Windu escaped, they left the planet.
In deep space, the three men were continued to be held hostage by the bounty hunters, who sent a message to the two Jedi Knights after their rescue from Vanqor. When Windu seemed unconcerned by the bounty hunters' threats, Sing pressed Fett to execute Ponds, but when the young clone son of Jango Fett hesitated, she drew her own blaster, firing into Ponds' head, killing the clone commander. His body was then jettisoned into space.
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Innocents of Ryloth"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Liberty on Ryloth"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Zillo Beast" (First identified as Ponds)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Death Trap"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "R2 Come Home"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Lethal Trackdown" (First identified as CT-411)
- Star Wars: On the Front Lines (First identified as CC-6454)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Lethal Trackdown"
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Innocents of Ryloth"
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Star Wars: On the Front Lines
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Liberty on Ryloth"
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Zillo Beast"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Death Trap"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "R2 Come Home"