| Physical information
Black sand deserts
|Points of interest|
Cadinth was one of the original worlds in the Kingdom of Cron, and later Xim's empire. At the time of the Separatist Crisis, Cadinth was a wealthy port and desert world in the Allied Tion sector. Its natural beauty was destroyed by industrialization, as was that of its neighbor, Lianna. Scattered in the wastes are the ruins of ancestral civilizations.
Prior to 25,150 BBY, Cadinth was the capital world of one of the ancient Tion Cluster states: the Kingdom of Cadinth. Cadinth later allied with the Kingdoms of Jaminere and Barseg, creating the Three Allied Kingdoms. Pirate King Xer VIII waged a campaign against the kingdoms between 25,150 BBY and 25,130 BBY, defeating the Kingdom of Cadinth at the Battle of Cadinth. Cadinth and the Three Allied Kingdoms worlds were conquered and absorbed into Xer's Empire, and later Xim's empire. Thus it became the Third Throne world of Xim.
After the collapse of the empire in 25,100 BBY, the world joined the ancient Kingdom of Cron. After the Tionese War, Cadinth and the entire Tion Cluster joined the Galactic Republic. In the Republic's final years, the Tion Cluster worlds joined the CIS, and were later subjugated by the Galactic Empire.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (Mentioned only)
- HoloNet News Vol. 531 55 (content now unavailable; backup links 1 2 on Archive.org) —
- Mission to Lianna (First mentioned)
- "The Battle of Cadinth"—Star Wars Galaxy Magazine 2 (First appearance)
- Geonosis and the Outer Rim Worlds
- Star Wars Insider 92
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Atlas
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook