|Chronological and political information|
- "Camie's dumb enough to think she's made the prize catch hereabouts."
- ―Biggs Darklighter
Camie Loneozner was a Human female who was a friend of Luke Skywalker at Anchorhead during the Galactic Civil War between the Rebel Alliance and the Galactic Empire. Her family managed an underground hydroponic garden on Tatooine, and bought most of their water from Owen Lars's farm. She hung out at Tosche Station with Janek "Tank" Sunber, Laze "Fixer" Loneozner, Biggs Darklighter, and Skywalker.
Camie was involved with Laze Loneozner, whom she eventually married when Luke Skywalker and Biggs Darklighter left Tatooine. Laze Loneozner built an illegal podracer to sell in order to raise enough funds for a lavish wedding party for her.
After the deaths of Owen and Beru Lars, some of the locals believed that their nephew had murdered them. Camie Loneozner, having spent much time with him, didn't believe those rumors at all. After the Battle of Yavin, she told this to historian Voren Na'al in an interview.
When TaggeCo decided to test their Omega Frost technology on Tatooine, they bought up a number of the local moisture farms. The Loneozners took over the operations of the old Darklighter farm and were hired by the Tagges to take care of all of the local properties.
The two Loneozners ran into Luke Skywalker when he returned to Tatooine on a mission for the Rebellion. They feared that Skywalker might cause trouble and ruin their relationship with the Tagges, and so they reported him to the Imperials. However, Fixer Loneozner had second thoughts about turning in his old friend and decided to warn Skywalker about the Imperials, allowing the young Rebel to escape capture.
Behind the scenesEdit
Camie was portrayed by Koo Stark in A New Hope, though her scenes were not used in the final film release. Her deleted scenes appeared in the first issue of the Marvel Star Wars comics adaptation of A New Hope, and she also appeared in Star Wars 17: Crucible and Star Wars 31: Return to Tatooine. The lost scenes from A New Hope can be seen in Star Wars: Behind the Magic.
Her name has sometimes been misspelled as "Cammie."
An action figure released by Hasbro in 2010 gave Camie the last name "Marstrap", a name that was once given to another of Luke Skywalker's friends, Windy. Windy has more recently been given the last name "Starkiller."
- Star Wars: Empire 8: Darklighter, Part 1
- Star Wars Journal: The Fight for Justice (as "Cammie")
- Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope novel (First appearance)
- Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope (Deleted scene)
- Star Wars 1
- We Don't Do Weddings: The Band's Tale (Mentioned only)
- Rebel Force: Renegade
- Star Wars 17: Crucible (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars 31: Return to Tatooine
- A New Hope: The Life of Luke Skywalker (Appears in flashback(s))
- Darksaber (Mentioned only)
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe, First Edition
- Galaxy Guide 1: A New Hope
- Galaxy Guide 5: Return of the Jedi
- The Movie Trilogy Sourcebook
- The Essential Guide to Characters
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Premiere Two-Player Introductory Set (Card: Luke)
- ComicScan: Luke-ing for Love in all the Wrong Places – Star Wars Galaxy Collector 7
- "Anchorhead: The Lost Scenes"—Star Wars Insider 35
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Special Edition Limited (Card: Camie)
- Star Wars: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- Star Wars: The Ultimate Visual Guide: Special Edition
- "You Said It, Chewie!"—Star Wars Insider 94
- "Star Wars PocketModel TCG - Scum & Villainy" (Card: ) (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Official Starships & Vehicles Collection 2
- "A Blu Hope!"—Star Wars Insider 128
- Star Wars: The Ultimate Visual Guide: Updated and Expanded