A campaign against Adumar took place in 13 ABY during the Galactic Civil War, at around the same time of the Battle of Nam Chorios. A few time after the Battle of Adumar, Imperial Admiral Gilad Pellaeon launched a campaign in order to conquer the planet Adumar. Thanks to its command ship, the Super Star Destroyer Reaper, Pellaeon was initially victorious and executed orbital bombardments against Adumar. However, Pellaeon was forced to suspend his attack due to a New Republic intervention in the Antemeridian sector against Imperial Moff Getelles.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 The Essential Chronology
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 The Essential Atlas
- ↑ Crimson Empire III: Empire Lost 1
- ↑ The Battle of Orinda—which occurs a month before Nam Chorios, according to the New Essential Chronology—occurs in 12 ABY. The only way for Orinda to occur in 12 ABY and Nam Chorios in 13 ABY is if Nam Chorios was within a month of the division between the years, or 48:3; and Orinda must occur in 48:2, a month earlier.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 The New Essential Guide to Characters, Admiral Gilad Pellaeon entry