- "Starship Candaserri, Republic troopship, Acclamator-class. Seven hundred fifty-two meters long. Crew seven hundred, military and support personnel fifteen thousand five hundred."
- ―CT-4/619, on the Candaserri.
In the early stages of the conflict, the Candaserri was used as a temporary refuge for orphans separated from their parents. It was one of the many Republic ships present at the Battle of Raxus Prime. A Bothan Jedi named Glynn-Beti rescued a young Boba Fett from the planet and brought him to the ship. Boba, having passed on as an orphan named Teff, befriended the Exargan Garr and explored the ship together for much of their stay. It arrived on Bespin a short while later to reunite the ophans with their families. At that time, it was commanded by Glynn-Beti and her Padawan, Ulu Ulix. Ulix oversaw the Orphan Hall.
- Boba Fett: Crossfire (First appearance)
- Boba Fett: Maze of Deception (Mentioned only)
- Boba Fett: Hunted (Mentioned only)
- Boba Fett: A New Threat (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Empire at War
- Star Wars: Empire at War: Forces of Corruption