- "Capital City is where you'll find the most people on this world. It's where people run the businesses of Lothal."
- ―Ezra Bridger
Capital City also known as Lothal City was the main population center on Lothal, a planet in economic disrepair that had invited the Galactic Empire on the promise of prosperity and security. One Tuesday, the young con artist Ezra Bridger met an Imperial recruiter on the marketplace of Capital City. Being an adversary of the Empire, Bridger swiftly pulled the plug on the speakers and knocked over the sign-up table, much to the crowd's delight, before getting away with a propaganda poster. Bridger later recounted that event in his private diary.
Capital City was the home of both Zare Leonis and his girlfriend Merei Spanjaf. Among other institutions, it hosted the Junior Academy of Applied Sciences ("AppSci"), the Empire's Academy for Young Imperials and the Vocational School for Institutional Security. The town's outskirts hosted the headquarters of the Gray Syndicate, while its industrial quarter had a number of old warehouses, such as 1044 Chapel.
- (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars Rebels: Rebel Journal by Ezra Bridger
- Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide
- Ultimate Sticker Collection: Star Wars Rebels
- "A Trip to the Light Side"—Star Wars Insider 152 (Picture only)
- Sabine My Rebel Sketchbook
- "Star Wars Rebels Recounted"—Star Wars Insider 156
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Servants of the Empire: Edge of the Galaxy
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Ezra's Gamble
- ↑ Ezra's Duel with Danger
- ↑ Servants of the Empire: Imperial Justice
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Star Wars Rebels: The Siege of Lothal
- ↑ Star Wars Rebels: Rebel Journal by Ezra Bridger
- ↑ Star Wars Rebels – "Vision of Hope"
- ↑ Servants of the Empire: Rebel in the Ranks
- ↑ Servants of the Empire: The Secret Academy
- Preview of Star Wars Rebels' "Rebel Journal: Ezra's actual journal!". Making Star Wars. Retrieved on May 31, 2014.