|Chronological and political information|
During the Yuuzhan Vong War, R2-B3 was an astromech droid in Jaina Solo's X-wing when she was in command of the Twin Suns Squadron on Borleias, sometime after the Battle of Coruscant. The droid was nicknamed Cappie to honor deceased wingmate Anni Capstan.
The droid was partnered with Jaina during the war from then on.
Behind the scenesEdit
Cappie is assigned to Jaina in the novel The New Jedi Order: Enemy Lines I: Rebel Dream by Aaron Allston, where the droid makes its first appearance. The droid is reduced to molten scraps in The New Jedi Order: The Unifying Force, and is not mentioned beyond this point in time.
Cappie's gender-programming is also never discussed.
- The New Jedi Order: Enemy Lines I: Rebel Dream (First appearance)
- The New Jedi Order: Destiny's Way
- The New Jedi Order: Force Heretic I: Remnant
- The New Jedi Order: The Final Prophecy
- The New Jedi Order: The Unifying Force