- "Han Solo. I'm captain of the Millennium Falcon."
- ―Han Solo
In civilian life, a captain was an individual who was in charge of a starship. In military organizations such as the Imperial Navy or the Royal Naboo Security Forces, a captain was an officer of high rank with leadership responsibilities.
Many clone navigation officers, some of whom held the rank of captain, wore a single-rowed plaque, with two red and one blue square (from left to right). In the Grand Army of the Republic, the standard Phase I clone troopers who held the rank of Clone Captain were distinguished by red markings on their white armor.
On the Imperial insignia plaque of the rank, there were three red colored squares over three blue, or alternatively, a single row of of six yellow squares, or three blue squares followed by two red.
Alliance to Restore the RepublicEdit
This is true of the early rebellion as well.
The First Order ranks were marked by a combination of uniform color and arm insignia, worn on the left sleeve of the uniform. The First Order captains were wearing a gray uniform with a black armband edged in silver, bearing the name of a particular Imperial hero of the Galactic Civil War, Dillon depicted in silver Aurebesh letters.
- William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
- Star Wars Epic Yarns: A New Hope
- LEGO Star Wars: The Resistance Rises – "Poe to the Rescue"
- LEGO Star Wars: The Resistance Rises – "Attack of the Conscience"
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens
Notes and referencesEdit
- Captain on Wikipedia