|Chronological and political information|
- "It will be done, my lord."
- ―Jag to Palpatine
CT-55/11-9009, also known as Jai'galaar in Mando'a or simply Jag, was a clone trooper captain, who served the Galactic Republic during the Clone Wars. Jag originally served as a Clone Commander at the First Battle of Geonosis, he was demoted to captain after the Battle of Katraasii. However, Jedi General Plo Koon drafted the captain as a test pilot for the new ARC-170 starfighters. During the battle over Cato Neimoidia, Jag served as a wingman to Koon and executed the Jedi after Order 66 was issued by Supreme Chancellor Palpatine.
At the First Battle of Geonosis, then-Commander Jag commanded the 127th Gunship Wing. A member of the famed CT-5 batch of clone troopers, as well as an able and somewhat aggressive pilot, although his destiny was to lead, not fly.
However, Jag was later disgraced and demoted after the tragic Retreat at Katraasii. Luckily for Jag, he was picked up by Jedi General Plo Koon, who drafted Captain Jag as a test pilot for the new ARC-170 starfighters.
When Order 66 was issued by Supreme Chancellor Palpatine, Captain Jag, in his ARC-170 fighter, shot down General Koon's Delta-7 Aethersprite-class starfighter over Cato Neimoidia during the battle there, despite his feelings for the Jedi.
Personality and traitsEdit
Jag chose to utilise an unidentified script to display information on the cockpit display screen of his ARC-170 starfighter. Information was displayed in this script moments before shooting down Plo Koon's Delta-7 Aethersprite-class light interceptor.
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith (First appearance)
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith PhotoComic
- Star Wars: Republic 79: Into the Unknown, Part 1 (Appears in flashback(s))
- "Guide to the Grand Army of the Republic"—Star Wars Insider 84 (First identified as CT-55/11-9009)
- "Order 66: Destroy All Jedi"—Star Wars Insider 87
- Star Wars Episode III Revenge of the Sith: Illustrated Screenplay
- The New Essential Chronology (Indirect mention only)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: The Official Starships & Vehicles Collection 35