Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
As part of this operation the Mon Calamari privateer Tuz helped to capture the Sidral II while it transported a cargo of military hardware, including timers and fusion shells. The Alliance dispatched the CR90 corvette Frazier to rendezvous with the freighter and transfer its cargo. The operation was interrupted by the Imperial-class Star Destroyer Immortal, but the Rebel forces were able to complete the transfer before escaping to hyperspace.
Part of the stolen shipment had passed through an Imperial repair dock near Coruscant, the Imperial capital. Alliance High Command decided to launch an attack on the facility in the hopes of crippling the infrastructure that was servicing ships working on the Death Star.
- Star Wars: X-Wing (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Star Wars: Empire at War
- ↑ The Sidral operation directly follows the Raid on Corulag, as it is the first operation that the Alliance performs after gaining fragments of the Death Star plans.
- ↑ 3.00 3.01 3.02 3.03 3.04 3.05 3.06 3.07 3.08 3.09 3.10 3.11 3.12 3.13 3.14 3.15 3.16 3.17 3.18 3.19 3.20 3.21 3.22 3.23 3.24 3.25 3.26 3.27 3.28 Star Wars: X-Wing
- ↑ Star Wars: Empire: Princess... Warrior
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 X-Wing: The Official Strategy Guide