|Physical and technical specifications|
|Usage and history|
Enemy capture and control
The Lizard Warriors, a sentient species of the Forest Moon of Endor, used a weapon that consisted of a long, thin, wooden stick with a rope attached to capture beings that intruded into the reptilians' territory, the Valley of the Lizard Warriors. The rope, looped around the stick, was used to snag the interloper and keep him or her from escaping. Each capturing stick was unique, so the length varied from one to another. Nevertheless, the stick was a relatively close-range weapon that worked well during an ambush. Once the enemy was snagged, the rope pulled tight around his or her body, so the weapon's user then was able to control the captive, forcing a march, for example. In 3 ABY, the Lizard Warriors captured the Ewoks Teebo and Wicket W. Warrick, who had wandered into the Valley of the Lizard Warriors. The reptilians then marched the Ewoks to meet Graak, an outcast Ewok and the leader of the Lizard Warriors.
Behind the scenesEdit
Writer Dave Manak and illustrator Warren Kremer created an enemy-capturing weapon for the Lizard Warriors to use to catch the Ewok protagonists of Ewoks 4: Valley of Evil, a comic book first published by Marvel Comics in November 1985.
- Ewoks 4: Valley of Evil (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Ewoks 4: Valley of Evil, p. 2.
- ↑ Ewoks 4: Valley of Evil, p. 6.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 Ewoks 4: Valley of Evil, pp. 2–3.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Leland Y Chee (April 20, 2006 11:42 AM). Books, Comics, & Television VIPs. StarWars.com Forums. Retrieved on July 6, 2011.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Ewoks 4: Valley of Evil, p. 3.
- ↑ Ewoks 4: Valley of Evil, p. 1.