|Points of interest|
Carannia was the capital city of the planet Serenno in the Outer Rim Territories during the existence of the Galactic Republic and the Galactic Empire that proceeded it. It was one of the three largest cities on the planet, the other two being Saffia and Fiyarro. These cities were well known for their citizens' anti-Republic tendencies and served as a home to some of the galaxy's wealthiest benefactors. The capital, which was built on the shore of the Belsallian Sea, was also known for its vast, open-air markets which contained goods and services brought to the world from all across the galaxy. The six wealthiest and most powerful families lived here.
In 3 BBY, Imperial Intelligence agent Jahan Cross fought with the Mandalorian Bounty hunter Boba Fett near the cities water front in an attempt to prevent the completion of a mission Fett was on. This took place 10 days after the prior had assassinated Count Adan Dooku of House Dooku, the count of Serenno at the time of his, whilst he visited the planet Alderaan.
- Darth Bane: Rule of Two (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Agent of the Empire 6: Hard Targets, Part 1
- Star Wars: Agent of the Empire 8: Hard Targets, Part 3
- Star Wars: Agent of the Empire 9: Hard Targets, Part 4
- Star Wars: Agent of the Empire 10: Hard Targets, Part 5