Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A greenhouse gas, carbon dioxide (CO2) was a molecule composed of one carbon atom and two oxygen atoms. It could create problems in the atmospheres of planets, heating them up and creating adverse climatic changes. Many ecumenopolis suffered this problem, including Coruscant and the polluted Eriadu. Atmospheric dampeners could be used to remove excess carbon dioxide from the air.
It was poisonous to inhale for many species.
- Red Harvest
- Knight Errant
- Darth Maul: Shadow Hunter
- MedStar II: Jedi Healer
- Coruscant Nights III: Patterns of Force
- Domain of Evil
- Shadows of the Empire novel (Mentioned only)
- Death Star (Mentioned only)
- Jedi's Honor
- Black Ice
- The Glove of Darth Vader (Mentioned only)
- Planet of Twilight
- Before the Storm (Mentioned only)
- Shield of Lies
- The New Jedi Order: Edge of Victory II: Rebirth
- The New Jedi Order: Enemy Lines II: Rebel Stand
- Fate of the Jedi: Outcast
- The Star Wars Sourcebook
- Complete Guide to Star Tours
- Galaxy Guide 2: Yavin and Bespin
- Galaxy Guide 4: Alien Races
- Planets of the Galaxy, Volume Two
- Galaxy Guide 4: Alien Races, Second Edition
- Star Wars Sourcebook, Second Edition
- The Star Wars Planets Collection
- Galaxy Guide 2: Yavin and Bespin, Second Edition
- Ultimate Alien Anthology
- Carbon dioxide on Wikipedia