Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Lots of carbon scoring here. You've both seen a lot of action."
- ―Luke Skywalker
Carbon scoring was a type of burned residue mark left by low-grade gas on the plating of droids and starships. After their experience escaping from the Tantive IV and venturing through the Jundland Wastes, both C-3PO and R2-D2 had a lot of carbon scoring, something Luke Skywalker noted when he examined them.
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Republic: Hidden Enemy
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- Star Wars 1
- Star Wars 9: Showdown on a Wasteland World!
- Star Wars 26: Doom Mission
- Millennium Falcon
- Red Harvest (novel) (Mentioned only)