Cardooine was a planet in the Jospro sector of the Outer Rim. It was where the Rebel Alliance built A-wings used in the Battle of Endor. It was also the home of Fijisi wood, used in sections of the Imperial Palace on Coruscant and other high-class buildings. Less pleasantly, the disease Cardooine Chills also originated on this planet.
In 0 ABY, there was a Rebel base on the planet which hosted the prototype A-wings. The squadron Soaring Dactillions was assigned there to test the starfighters. After a week, the base was assaulted by the Empire. Although the squadron defended the base, only two pilots survived.
- Star Wars: Rebellion
- Takeover at Whisper Base
- X-Wing: The Bacta War (Mentioned only)
- The Last Command (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: Rebellion: Prima's Official Strategy Guide
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Atlas
- Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Core Rulebook