Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Carida system, also known as the Caridan system, was home to the planet of Carida. During the Clone Wars, a Republic conference was held in the system, at the Valor space station. In 11 ABY, the system was destroyed after Kyp Durron launched a resonance torpedo at the system's star, Caridan, from the superweapon known as the Sun Crusher. Nova Station was later built there as a waystation on the Perlemian Trade Route. By 40 ABY, the system was beginning to be known as the Carida Nebula.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Point of No Return"
- Star Wars: Empire at War
- Star Wars: Empire at War: Forces of Corruption
- Star Wars: X-Wing Alliance
- Jedi Search (First appearance) (First identified as Caridan system)
- Dark Apprentice (Indirect mention only)
- Champions of the Force (as "Caridan system")
- The New Jedi Order: Star by Star
- Legacy of the Force: Inferno (Mentioned only)
- Legacy of the Force: Invincible
- Fate of the Jedi: Outcast (Mentioned only)
- X-Wing: Mercy Kill (Mentioned only)
- The Jedi Academy Sourcebook
- The Essential Guide to Planets and Moons (as "Caridan system")
- (as "Caridan system")
- Star Wars: Empire at War: Prima Official Game Guide
- Star Wars: Empire at War: Forces of Corruption: Prima Official Game Guide
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia (See Carida Nebula)
- The Essential Atlas
- The Essential Reader's Companion