Carlac was a peaceful, snow-covered planet in the Outer Rim Territories. A town inhabited by members of the Ming Po culture existed on the planet during the Clone Wars. However, that village was burned to the ground by the Death Watch, a radical Mandalorian terrorist group.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A Friend in Need" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A War on Two Fronts" (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles
- ; image #4 (of 22)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2
- ↑ Poe Dameron: Flight Log states that atmospheres habitable to oxygen-breathers, such as humans, are known as "Type 1" atmosphere. A Friend in Need shows that Carlac's atmosphere is breathable to humans, therefore the planet has a Type 1 atmosphere.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 3.7 3.8 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A Friend in Need"