Carlac was largely untouched and neutral during the galaxy-wide conflict of the Clone Wars, until the arrival of Pre Vizsla and the Death Watch. Vizsla and his troops set up a camp near a local town and forced the peaceful Ming Po into servitude. It was here that Lux Bonteri arranged to meet with Vizsla, and deliver the location of Count Dooku, upon whom both Bonteri and Vizsla wanted vengeance.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A Friend in Need" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures – "Skirmish on Carlac"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A War on Two Fronts" (Mentioned only)
- The Clone Wars: Darth Maul: Shadow Conspiracy (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Tiny Death Star (Non-canonical mention)