Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cassandran choholl was an alcoholic beverage. It was a fine beverage, known for its fruity and fragrant flavor, perhaps even better regarded than Cassandran brandy. Grada brand Cassandran Choholl was considered one of the finest types of liquors in the galaxy, and sold for 500 credits a bottle or more. It was created from the leaves and fruits of the hafa vine, which was native to Garqi.
Prefect Mosh Barris on the planet Garqi was partial to Cassandran choholl, and the drink was enjoyed by Cryle Cavv, Sienn Sconn, and Shandria L'hnnar after the successful capture of the Executor-class Star Dreadnought Guardian.
- "Missed Chance"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 7 (First appearance)
- "Two for One"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 15
- Galaxy Guide 9: Fragments from the Rim
- Geonosis and the Outer Rim Worlds
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. II ("hafa")