- "Master Sinube, you're right. I've found the intruder and she has my lightsaber. She's a Terrelian jango jumper, and hard to keep up with."
- ―Ahsoka Tano to Tera Sinube
Cassie Cryar conspired with her partner-in-crime Ione Marcy to murder Ione's boyfriend Nack Movers who had acquired the stolen lightsaber of Jedi Padawan Ahsoka Tano. The two were discovered in Marcy's apartment by Tano and Jedi Master Tera Sinube. Cryar escaped the apartment and was pursued across the Coruscant skyline by Tano. Marcy was able to flee the apartment as well as the police arrived. Both Cryar and Marcy were captured, however, by the Jedi at a train station and placed under arrest by the Guardian police droids.
Behind the scenesEdit
- "Cassie is very mischievous and strong, but I also like that she's not sure what she's doing once she gets the lightsaber. She's not necessarily all bad; she's doing what she has to do in order to survive. She's also quite charming in a way. She has this acrobatic, beautiful way of moving as well, especially during the chase scenes with Ahsoka."
- ―Jaime King
Cassie Cryar appeared in the Star Wars: The Clone Wars television series, voiced by Jaime King in the second season's Rise of the Bounty Hunters storyline. King was drawn to the role for Cryar's strength. She doesn't consider Cryar to be a bad person, believing that she is only doing what she needs to do to survive.
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious (First identified as Cassilyda)
- (Picture only)
Notes and referencesEdit