The Catacombs of Cadera were a series of ancient ruins on the moon Jedha. The Catacombs were once an ancient monastery, and were located a half a days walk from the Holy City. Once used to store the skeletal remains of the dead by an ancient and forgotten civilization, the site had a reputation for being haunted by spirits of the departed and was generally avoided by the locals.
At some point, the Catacombs were inhabited by the Church of the Contained Crescent. While inhabiting the ancient monastery, they added a latticed window. The Contained Crescent eventually left the Catacombs years prior to Saw Gerrera and his Partisans, who repurposed the Catacombs into a base which he named "the Gut." It was destroyed when the Death Star tested its laser on Jedha's Holy City, which not only wiped the city off the map but also caused the surrounding surface of Jedha to peel off and destroy anything in its path, including the Catacombs themselves.
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (First appearance)
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story novelization
- Star Wars: Rogue One: A Junior Novel
- Star Wars: Rogue One Graphic Novel Adaptation (Mentioned only)
- Rogue One Adaptation 2
- Rogue One Adaptation 3
- Star Wars 39: The Ashes of Jedha, Part II (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide (First identified as Catacombs of Cadera)
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded