Catapults were primitive artillery weapons that used elastic or gravitational potential energy to accelerate projectiles of any type on a balistic trajectory towards the enemy. Two types of catapults that greatly impacted galactic history were energy catapults, employed by the Gungan Grand Army to launch their energy ball ordnance at the Trade Federation Army during the Battle of Naboo in 32 BBY, and the catapults used by the Ewoks to launch their more primitive rock projectiles and burning rocks at the occupying Imperial force during the Battle of Endor. In 36 ABY during the Battle of Tenupe, the Great Swarm Killik army used catapults, magcannons and other primitive weapons to try to take down Chiss perimeter shields.
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace
- Star Wars: Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike
- Star Wars: Ewoks—"The Cries of the Trees"
- Star Wars: Ewoks—"Rampage of the Phlogs"
- Star Wars: Ewoks—"A Warrior and a Lurdo"
- Star Wars: Ewoks—"Battle for the Sunstar"
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi (First appearance)
- The Ewoks Join the Fight
- Star Wars 82: Diplomacy
- Dark Nest III: The Swarm War
- LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game
- LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga
- LEGO Star Wars: Microfighters video game
- Star Wars: Return of the Jedi toy line (First identified as Catapult)
- Battle for Endor
- Star Wars: The Action Figure Archive
- Star Wars: Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike: The Official Nintendo Player's Guide
- Catapult on Wikipedia