Catatonia was a medical condition characterized by the lack of activity in the conscious mind, leaving the body inert. The Chiss political agitator Cyndra was rendered catatonic in an encounter with Darth Zannah during which Zannah attacked her with dark side illusions. Due to the high degree of mental and emotional integration exhibited by the communal intelligence of the Bilar species, the death of a single member of a group was often enough to send his or her mates into a catatonic state.
Behind the scenesEdit
Real-world catatonia is not recognized as a separate disorder, but rather a symptom of a disorder due to either the effects of a medical condition, the presence of a mood disorder,  or a feature of schizophrenia.
- Darth Bane: Rule of Two
- Hard Merchandise
- X-Wing: Wedge's Gamble
- X-Wing: The Krytos Trap
- X-Wing: Solo Command
- "Harm's Way"—The Kathol Rift (As "catatonic state")
- Jade Solitaire
- The New Jedi Order: Agents of Chaos II: Jedi Eclipse
- Legacy of the Force: Inferno
- Galaxy Guide 4: Alien Races, First Edition (First mentioned)
- Galaxy Guide 4: Alien Races, Second Edition
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Darth Bane: Rule of Two, Chapter 13.
- ↑ Galaxy Guide 4: Alien Races, Second Edition, p. 20.
- ↑ Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fourth Edition, page 169, "293.89 Catatonic Disorder Due to a General Medical Condition"
- ↑ Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fourth Edition, page 382, "Catatonic Features Specifier"
- ↑ Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fourth Edition, page 288, "295.20 Catatonic Type"
Catatonia on Wikipedia