This category is part of the Wookieepedia multilingual coordination project.
To mark your skill in the Esperanto language, put the following onto your user page:
where "level" stands for:
- 0 - This user does not understand Esperanto (or understands it with considerable difficulties).
- 1 - This user is able to contribute with a basic level of Esperanto.
- 2 - This user is able to contribute with an intermediate level of Esperanto.
- 3 - This user is able to contribute with an advanced level of Esperanto.
- 4 - This user is able to contribute with a near-native level of Esperanto.
- U - This user understands spoken and written Esperanto but does not speak it.
- E - This user only speaks Esperanto because it was a required course in school.
- F - This user is a non-native speaker of Esperanto.
- N - This user is a native speaker of Esperanto.
- P - This user is able to contribute with a professional level of Esperanto.
Please do not use more than one level for any one language.This category currently contains no pages or media.