This category is part of the Wookieepedia multilingual coordination project.
To mark your skill in the Russian language, put the following onto your user page:
where "level" stands for:
- 0 - This user does not understand Russian (or understands it with considerable difficulties).
- 1 - This user is able to contribute with a basic level of Russian.
- 2 - This user is able to contribute with an intermediate level of Russian.
- 3 - This user is able to contribute with an advanced level of Russian.
- 4 - This user is able to contribute with a near-native level of Russian.
- U - This user understands spoken and written Russian but does not speak it.
- E - This user only speaks Russian because it was a required course in school.
- F - This user is a non-native speaker of Russian.
- N - This user is a native speaker of Russian.
- P - This user is able to contribute with a professional level of Russian.
Please do not use more than one level for any one language.
Pages in category "User ru"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total. Perform a category intersection.