Shouldn't this category be renamed? A lot of these redeemed 'Jedi' were never Jedi at all, simply people who turned away from the Dark Side. 18.104.22.168 01:43, 23 March 2006 (UTC)
Is this really needed, this category? QuentinGeorge 09:02, 21 Aug 2005 (UTC)
- My opinion is, let it be. May be useful as a reference. - Sikon 11:45, 21 Aug 2005 (UTC)
- References are not bad... If it wasn't needed, this should be applied to other things here as well MoffRebus 06:50, 22 Aug 2005 (UTC)
Atton was NOT aware of his force abilities and merely WORKED FOR THE SITH AS A COMMON SOLIDER! I think this should not be here as he was not a force-user yet. ELV
Topic Clarification Edit
- Ok, can somebody explain this category to me, because the page name and descriptio eem at odds to me. Repented Jedi, to me, would imply people like Dooku and the Lost 20 ie, Jedi who repented from the order. But th desription implies Darksiders who came back to the light, which is more like Redeemed Jedi or Repented Dark siders.
And also, is Depa appropriate anyway? The way I remember Shatterpoint was she was still evil when she wnt into her coma. Durnar 12:23, 21 Aug 2005 (UTC)
- Fixed MoffRebus 06:49, 22 Aug 2005 (UTC)
- You're right...Since Anakin Skywalker at one point fell to the dark side and become known under the Sith Title Darth Vader and was redeemed shortly before his death,I sort of think it should be Anakin Skywalker that should be linked.
- Now ther is not any problem. --Palpatine81 17:29, 13 July 2009 (UTC)
Mara Jade Edit
Should Mara Jade be there? Technically, she WASN'T a Daksider. Luke Skywalker pointed that out in VotF. Unless you consider her remark on how serving evil for the evil person you served and not for yourself is still evil, which doesn't count for anything since she didn't even USEthe Darkside, unless you consider Force-choke from Allegiance, which shouldn't count either because she let go immediately and used it as a warning. --Princess Leia Organa Skywalker Solo 16:58, August 4, 2010 (UTC)