Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "The Empire landed troops and built barracks. Then, after they had more weapons than we did, they took over the city and the mountain and began shipping our people off like cattle."
Cattle was a plural noun used to describe domesticated animals owned as property. For example, the derlacs of Shaum Hii were sold in noisy cattle markets. The Nazren compared to the way the Imperials and Trandoshan slavers treated them as being treated like cattle.
Animals known as variform cattle were found on Sulon.
- Dawn of the Jedi: Into the Void
- The First to Strike (Mentioned only)
- Dark Forces: Soldier for the Empire (First appearance)
- Heir to the Empire (First mentioned)
- Cattle on Wikipedia