The Cauldron Nebula was a nebula located within the Corva sector in the Outer Rim Territories and it consisted of seven supergiant blue stars. The planet Eol Sha was located in the nebula, leading to the establishment of a colony there for miners intending to scoop up valuable gases from the nebula through the use of ramjet mining ships.
During his vigilante war against Imperial Admiral Daala, renegade Jedi Apprentice Kyp Durron ignited the stars in the nebula, hoping to destroy Daala and the tattered remains of her fleet. All stars supernovaed and the nebula was destroyed.
- Jedi Search (First appearance)
- Dark Apprentice
- Champions of the Force (Mentioned only)
- Darksaber (Mentioned only)
- Young Jedi Knights: Shadow Academy (Appears in hologram)
- Young Jedi Knights: The Lost Ones (Appears in hologram) (as colapsing stars)
- The Jedi Academy Sourcebook
- The Essential Guide to Characters (Under Daala)
- The Illustrated Star Wars Universe (Mentioned only)
- The Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia