- "They brought up the mists, poisoned our planet with the Celadon Sea."
The Celadon Sea was a poisonous mist that covered the icy mountain ranges on the planet Carnelion IV. Located beneath it was the "World that Was," the remains of an advanced civilization destroyed in a war between the Open and the Closed. Except for individuals with breath masks, the Celadon Sea transformed the planet's human population into beasts known as fishers, who lived in the cities' ruins, forcing the survivors to live in the mountains. Grecker, a member of the Closed, blamed the Open for destroying their world and creating the Celadon Sea. Three years after the Invasion of Naboo, Jedi Knight Obi-Wan Kenobi and his Padawan, Anakin Skywalker, crash-landed in the Celadon Sea while investigating a distress signal.
- Obi-Wan & Anakin, Part I (First appearance)
- Obi-Wan & Anakin, Part II
- Obi-Wan & Anakin, Part III
- Obi-Wan & Anakin, Part IV
- Obi-Wan & Anakin, Part V