- "The Astarte line of Celanon funded much of my early work."
Celanon was a planet located in the galaxy's Outer Rim Territories, situated along the Hydian Way, that was home to the Astarte line. The Dressellian smuggler Has Obitt was arrested on Celanon for blockade running, but was bailed out by the Galactic Republic.
- Catalyst: A Rogue One Novel (Mentioned only)
- "Last Call at the Zero Angle"—Star Wars Insider 156 (First mentioned)
- Darth Vader 6: Vader, Part VI (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Beginner Game (First appearance)