Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cell 2187 was a detention cell located in Detention Block AA-23 aboard the first Death Star. Just prior to the Battle of Yavin, it was used for the interrogation and detainment of Princess Leia Organa. She was scheduled for execution before Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, and Chewbacca came to rescue her.
Behind the scenesEdit
- The Rise and Fall of Darth Vader (As "cell 3187".)
- LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Non-canonical appearance)
- Star Wars Journal: The Fight for Justice
- Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope novel (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope
- Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope junior novel
- Star Wars: The National Public Radio Dramatization
- LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy (Non-canonical appearance)
- Star Wars 3: Death Star!
- Star Wars: Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike
- Fate of the Jedi: Ascension (Indirect mention only)
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe, Third Edition
- Star Wars: Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike: The Official Nintendo Player's Guide (Indirect mention only)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Page 3 of Life After Darth an in-depth look at George Lucas's artistic influences and future aspirations from Wired