- "... to my fellow grand moffs, and to the grand admirals, other officers, stormtroopers, bounty hunters, slavelords, and slaves, I bid you all Dark Greetings!"
- ―Bertroff Hissa at the Committee's opening
Seceding from the weakened Imperial Ruling Council, it formed an Imperial splinter faction and claimed authority over the whole of the Empire, including the Rebel Alliance. Bertroff Hissa was its organizer and unspoken leader, and moffs Vilim Disra, Dunhausen, Muzzer, and Thistleborn were senior members of its Council. The face of its operations, Trioculus, was a weak figurehead championed as the mutant son of the late Emperor, and was ostensibly the committee's head. They were stationed aboard the Moffship.
The committee organized the assassination of Grand Admiral Rufaan Tigellinus, and met on Kessel to advance Trioculus's claim to the Imperial throne. After the deaths of its head and figurehead, and all future plans to subdue the Alliance by the said committee were discontinued.
- Grand Moff Bertroff Hissa
- Grand Moff Dunhausen
- Grand Moff Thistleborn
- Grand Moff Muzzer
- Grand Moff Vilim Disra
- The Glove of Darth Vader (First appearance)
- The Lost City of the Jedi (Mentioned only)
- Zorba the Hutt's Revenge (Mentioned only)
- Mission from Mount Yoda (Mentioned only)
- Queen of the Empire
- Prophets of the Dark Side
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe, Second Edition
- The New Essential Guide to Characters
- "Who's Who: Imperial Grand Admirals"—Star Wars Insider 66
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Atlas