The Central Isopter was a death-worshipping cult whose members frequented areas of violence, meditating on matters of morality. Nesta Term, a self-proclaimed Lens of the Central Isopter, and two fellow cultists were present in Jedha City shortly before it was destroyed by the Galactic Empire's Death Star. The Xexto Sister Six was a part of Central Isopter until she giggled during a ceremony.
Behind the scenesEdit
A Central Isopter cultist was first shown in the promotional "Celebration Reel" released for the film Rogue One: A Star Wars Story at Celebration Europe on July 15, 2016. Three then went on to appear in the film itself, which was released in North America on December 15 later that year. The cult was not named in the film, but received identification in the reference book Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide (released the day after the film), which also identified a single member of the cult, Nesta Term.
- Guardians of the Whills
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (First appearance)
- Rogue One Adaptation 2
- Doctor Aphra 15: Remastered, Part II (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars 39: The Ashes of Jedha, Part II (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars 40: The Ashes of Jedha, Part III
- Star Wars 41: The Ashes of Jedha, Part IV
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide (First identified as Central Isopter)