Chadra-Fans were a sentient species of meter-tall, rodent-like humanoids from the Outer Rim world of Chad. They had large ears, and flat noses with four nostrils. Shortly before the Battle of Yavin, a female Chadra-Fan named Kabe was a patron at the cantina in Mos Eisley the day Obi-Wan Kenobi and Luke Skywalker met Han Solo and Chewbacca. Shortpaw, a junk dealer who lived on Burnin Konn around the time of the Iron Blockade, was a male Chadra-Fan.
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- A New Hope (Picture only)
- Star Wars 5: Skywalker Strikes, Part V
- Battlefront: Twilight Company
- Star Wars: Uprising (First identified as Chadra-Fan)
- Aftermath: Life Debt