Chadra-Fans were a sentient species of meter-tall, rodent-like humanoids from the Outer Rim world of Chad. They had large ears, and flat noses with four nostrils. Shortly before the Battle of Yavin, a female Chadra-Fan named Kabe was a patron at the cantina in Mos Eisley the day Obi-Wan Kenobi and Luke Skywalker met Han Solo and Chewbacca. An elderly male of the species, Piikow, functioned as a mechanic for the Dreamers rebel cell in 0 ABY. Shortpaw, a junk dealer who lived on Burnin Konn around the time of the Iron Blockade, was a male Chadra-Fan.
- Darth Maul, Part II
- Darth Maul, Part III
- Darth Maul, Part IV
- Forces of Destiny: Daring Adventures: Volume 1
- "The Size of the Fight"—Star Wars Rebels Magazine
- Star Wars: Forces of Destiny – "Newest Recruit"
- "Final Round"—Star Wars Rebels Magazine
- Bounty Hunt
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- Star Wars: A New Hope junior novelization
- A New Hope (Picture only)
- Star Wars: Heroes Path
- "We Don't Serve Their Kind Here"—From a Certain Point of View
- "The Kloo Horn Cantina Caper"—From a Certain Point of View
- Battlefront II: Inferno Squad
- Star Wars 5: Skywalker Strikes, Part V
- Star Wars 8: Showdown on the Smuggler's Moon, Part I
- Han Solo, Part II
- Battlefront: Twilight Company
- Star Wars: Uprising (First identified as Chadra-Fan)
- Aftermath: Life Debt
- Phasma (Mentioned only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 3.7 3.8 3.9 Star Wars: Uprising
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Battlefront II: Inferno Squad
- ↑ Star Wars: Uprising—Crew Member: "Fbinti Fith"
- ↑ Star Wars: Card Trader
- ↑ Darth Maul, Part II
- ↑ Forces of Destiny: Daring Adventures: Volume 1