The title of Chairman was given to the permanent or long-term president of a company, committee or other organization. It was notably the highest rank one could obtain in the InterGalactic Banking Clan. During the time of the Clone Wars, this position was held by San Hill and had previously been held by a member of the Tonith family.
Chairman was also the title used by the Head of State of Utapau, as leader of the Utapaun Committee. Chi Cho, the elected head of the of the moon of Pantora's government (The Pantoran Assembly), was also addressed as Chairman.
- Tales of the Jedi: Dark Lords of the Sith 1: Masters and Students of the Force
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Darth Plagueis
- Jedi Apprentice: The Threat Within
- The Eyes of Revolution
- (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Trespass"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Sphere of Influence"
- Labyrinth of Evil
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
- Before the Storm
- Dark Nest I: The Joiner King (Mentioned only)
- Unknown Soldier: The Story of General Grievous
- "50 Great Reasons to Rewatch Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season Three"—Star Wars Insider 125
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
- Star Wars: Force Collection (Card: San Hill)