Chak can refer to:
- Chak, a substance from the Great Tree of Endor.
- Chak, a Wookiee smuggler.
- Chak-root, a flavorful red plant.
- Chak Fel, an elder son of Baron Soontir Fel and Syal Antilles Fel.
- Chak heart, symbols of the Ewok Festival of Love.
- Chak juice, an Ewok beverage enjoyed during the Festival of Love.
- Deebo Chak, a Rodian actor.
- Pleeky, a small rodent also known as the Chak-Chak.
This is a disambiguation page—a navigational aid that lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.